“A year from now you may wish you had started today.”
― Karen Lamb
So following the traditional check list for a new year, it is time to set some goals for this coming 2014, and you know. Actually do them this time.
- Fix my sleeping and eating patterns (Boyfriend will love this one)
- Obtain or start the study for a Certificate in Legal Receptionist, Personal Training and Fitness and Hospitality.
- A’s and B’s in school (Going to have to study my ass off for that one)
- Expand my vocabulary
- Get my Mental health sorted
- Create the back up plan for leaving home
So that is most of mine…I think. Mainly I need to expand my English and vocabulary skill. I can’t go into grade 11 with the talent (or rather no talent) that i posses currently.
Anyway, till next time.